Any student who needs accommodation because of a disability should contact the instructor privately as soon as possible to discuss the specific situation. Normally documentation is required. The Office of Disability Resources and Services ( 215-204-1280) in Ritter Annex 100 can coordinate reasonable accommodations for students with documented disabilities.