Rajiv D. Banker
Merves Chair in Accounting and Information Technology
210C Speakman Hall
Fox School of Business and Management
Research Papers: Strategic Management
- Balanced Scorecard: Linking Strategy to Performance, with S. Janakiraman and C. Konstans, Financial Executives Research Foundation, Morris Town, NJ (2001).
- "Economies of Scope in the U.S. Telecommunications Industry," with H. Chang and S. Majumdar, Information Economics and Policy, 10, 2, (June 1998), pp. 253-272.
- "A Framework for Analyzing Changes in Strategic Performance," with H. Chang and S. Majumdar, Strategic Management Journal, 17, 9, (November 1996), pp. 693-712.
- "Contextual Analysis of Performance Impacts of Incentive Compensation," with S.Y. Lee, G. Potter and D. Srinivasan, Academy of Management Journal, 39, 4, (August 1996), pp. 920-948.
- "Profitability, Productivity and Cost Recovery Patterns in the U.S. Telecommunications Industry," with H. Chang and S. Majumdar, Review of Industrial Organization, (1996).
- "The Consequences of Evolving Competition on the Components of Profitability in U.S. Telecommunications," with H. Chang and S. Majumdar, Information Economics and Policy, 7, 1, (April 1995), pp. 37-56.
- "Analyzing the Underlying Dimensions of Firm Profitability," with H. Chang and S. Majumdar, Managerial and Decision Economics, 14, 1, (January-February 1993), pp. 25-36.
- “Strategic Contributions of Information Technology: An Empirical Study of ATM Networks,” with R. Kauffman, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems, (December 1988).
Back to the Top