Rajiv D. Banker
Merves Chair in Accounting and Information Technology
210C Speakman Hall
Fox School of Business and Management
Research Papers: Performance Evaluation and Compensation
- "A Balanced Scorecard Analysis of Performance Metrics," with H. Chang, S. Janakiraman and C. Konstans, European Journal of Operational Research, 154, 2, (April 2004), pp. 423-436.
- "The Balanced Scorecard: Judgmental Effects of Performance Measures Linked to Strategy," with H. Chang and M. Pizzini, Accounting Review,79,1,(January 2004), pp. 1-23.
- "Performance Impact of Elimination of Separate Direct Labor Reporting: A Field Study," with S. Devaraj, R. Schroeder and K.K. Sinha, Journal of Accounting Research, 40, 4, (September 2002), pp. 1013-1036.
- "Work Team Implementation and Trajectory of Manufacturing Quality: A Longitudinal Field Study," with J. Field and K.K. Sinha, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 3,1 (Winter 2001), pp.25-42.
- "An Empirical Analysis of Continuing Improvements Following the Implementation of a Performance-based Compensation Plan," with S.Y. Lee, G. Potter and D. Srinivasan, Journal of Accounting and Economics, 30, 3, (December 2000), pp. 315-350.
- "Executive Compensation in the Information Technology Industry," with M. Anderson and S. Ravindran, Management Science, 46, 4, (April 2000), pp.530-547.
- "A Field Study of the Impact of a Performance-Based Incentive Plan," with S.Y. Lee and G. Potter, Journal of Accounting and Economics, 21, 3, (April 1996), pp. 195-226.
- "Performance Evaluation Metrics for Information Systems Development: A Principal-Agent Model," with C. Kemerer, Information Systems Research, (December 1992), pp. 379-400.
- "Testing the Optimality of a Performance Evaluation Measure for a Gainsharing Contract," with S. Datar and M. Mazur, Contemporary Accounting Research, (Spring 1990), pp. 809-824.
- "Economic Sufficiency and Statistical Sufficiency in the Aggregation of Accounting Signals," with A. Amershi and S. Datar, Accounting Review, 65, 1, (January 1990), pp. 113-130.
- "Evaluating Performance in Regulated and Unregulated Markets: A Discussion," in Telecommunications Deregulation: Market Power and Cost Allocation Issues, J. Allison and D. Thomas (Eds.), Quorum Books, (1990), pp. 254-258.
- "Productivity Measurement and Management Accounting," with S. Datar and R. Kaplan, Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 4, 4, (Fall 1989), pp. 528-554.
Back to the Top