- Call for Papers
- Conference Scientific Committee
- Conference Site
- Time Table
- Tentative Program
- Map,Directions and Parking
- Travel to Philadelphia
- Hotel Accommodation
- Philadelphia Attractions
- Submission of Papers
- iDEAs Website
July 2009 Conference in Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- The International Data Envelopment Analysis Society (iDEAs) will hold the 7th International Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis in Philadelphia, USA, from July 10 to 12, 2009.
- The deadline for submission of papers is January 22, 2009. Acceptances will be notified by March 15, 2009. Delegates requiring early acceptances need to submit their papers by December 22, 2008 to get a notification by February 15.
- The conference will be held at the new building of the Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University in Philadelphia. Special rates have been negotiated with hotels in downtown Philadelphia just 2 miles away. Philadelphia is a popular tourist destination with many historical sites associated with the American declaration of independence and drafting of its constitution as well as many cultural attractions ranging from museums and music halls to markets and restaurants.
- Registration is now open! Please click: Registration for more details. Please note that the option of credit card payment is now unavailable. You can choose either pay by check or by bank transfer.
- If you choose to pay by a bank transfer to the iDEAs account with the Bank of America, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use this medium.
- Please click Map, Directions and Parking for the locations of the Conference site, student housing, Double Tree Hotel, and public transportation stops around the campus.
- If you are interested in hosting the 8th conference ub 2010-11, please click here for Call for Proposals.